For many people, quitting their day jobs and investing their time and energy into a venture that they love is the ultimate dream. The question then becomes, “How?” If that is you, then I say: Why don’t you? Read on to learn how you can transform your side business into massive success.
It is true that most people find it impossible to take the risk of quitting their jobs and taking a blind step into the dark with little or no resources. But for some, taking that calculated risk is all the motivation that they need to make it happen.
However, many have been quite successful in growing their side business alongside their day job. In fact, a study by the Academy of Management shows businesses that are launched while the founder is still employed and only later become that founder’s full-time focus are one-third less likely to fail than those that started out as full-time ventures.
Laying the Foundation
Once you’ve figured out what venture you would like to invest in, you need to do the ground work. Things like determining whether or not you are going do to it on the side, or if you’re going to outright quit your job. If you’re quitting your job, you need to determine how much money you will need to make each month in order to be successful.
You also need to figure out how much money you need to invest in your venture to begin; as well as your business needs. What your needs are, such as a laptop, a desk, and other electronic equipment such as microphone, webcam, and the like.
Now that you have all this figured out, it’s time to settle in and make your venture work and take it to the next level.
10 steps to create and transform a business
- Quiet your mind: – unplug from life. Make the time to be alone and think. As Steve Jobs said, “we let the noise of other people’s opinions drown out what we know is our truth and what feels right for us.”
2) Make the time: Select a few solid hours every day from 5:00 pm to 9:00 am to focus on just doing two or three things to move forward.
3) Maximize that time: Think, plan and focus on what is important, let go of the perfection. In fact if you have 80% of the work done, that’s OK. Remember: Done is often better than perfect.
4) Make a commitment: In order to be successful, you must be committed. Consistency is a key component of commitment.
5) Choose your priorities: In order to focus on the right things, you need to set goals. It is wise to have a “5 by 5” Plan: That is have five major goals a year, with five important tasks per goal, amounting to 25 goals in total. This makes it easier to determine what you should say no to.
6) Get really (really) detailed: In other words, break down each goal and each task that you need to complete. This gives you enough things to be able to hold yourself accountable.
7) Be proactive: It’s important that you are initiative driven. Engage yourself in the conversations of any leaders that you follow; and build relationships. This is a huge time investment, but one that will ultimately pay huge dividends in the long term.
8) Take care of yourself: Not taking care of yourself, leaves you with no energy to do what you need to do to achieve your goals. So, make time to exercise, focus on eating whole, organic foods. Adding daily green juices or smoothies is one way of doing that. Practicing meditation and breathing exercises is also beneficial. .
9) Find support: Having a mentor who’s been where you are is vital. Take the time to surround yourself with people who lift you up.
10) Create a vision: Having a long-term vision is vital for success and for your own morale.
In all that you do, remember…….
P.S.- If Your Upline Does Not Have A Step-by-Step Blueprint For ONLINE Marketing Success, Check This Out (unless you already have too many leads)- CLICK HERE For Instant Access